Sunday, March 4, 2012

Reasons that I smile...

Just a few more beautiful everyday moments...


I was hanging out with my little guy last Friday while big bro was in school.
I can't help for it to hurt my heart a bit to know that this little guy 
will no longer be my baby in a few months.
I love to watch him play.

This is what it looks like when I try to get some sewing done with Baby Bear around.
I have an adorable parrot on my shoulder.
He just stands on the chair behind me and watches me work.


 "Hey ma nice work!" :)
 My little apprentice in action.

After church today we went with MiMi, Pop, Tio and Erika to brunch.
Boys love all of the attention and felt the need to put on a little show for their large audience.
 Today's lunch time entertainment: The Griff

Here are my Saturday morning super heroes.

Just fighting crime one cartoon at a time!
 Who doesn't enjoy Saturday morning cartoons in your favorite superhero gear?

 Oh how I adore that smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment