Sunday, March 11, 2012

Griffin- Let the pre party begin!

Ever since I was a little girl I subscribed to the idea of a marathon birthday celebration. 
I remember having lots of parties in my honor.
You know- one at school, one with family, one with friends, etc.

I have carried on this love of celebrating life with my children.
They love attending birthday parties and also LOVE when it is their turn.

Here is the pre-game party leading up to Griff's big day.
The boys love to help me bake
Honestly, I believe they really love to be the official taste testers. :)

Inspecting the cake batter.  These 2 expect only the finest ingredients!
Griff helping to stir it up.
Baby Bear give it a thumbs up.
Ta-da! Griff and his cupcakes ready to share with his classmates at school.
Griff's  teacher is 1 of a kind.
For each child's birthday she decorates the classroom in their honor.
 Griff enjoyed his day at school.  He especially loved when his friends sang "Happy birthday" to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment