Thursday, March 1, 2012

February photo a day challenge


I've always wanted to do some sort of photo challenge.  Many that I have run across last an entire year.  A year is a bit more than I can take one at this point.  By chance I ran across a fun photo a day challenge that only was one month.  I found a few friends who also wanted to join in on the fun.

I take pictures just about every day.  I loved this photo challenge because it helped me to think outside of my everyday box.  I am always wrapped up in being a mom, wife, maid, chef (not my strong suit), nurse, sales rep, and friend that I don't always feel as creative as I once did.  I had a lot of fun following the daily goals set by the challenge.  Who knows at some point later in the year I may try out another month of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment