Saturday, January 28, 2012

Simple Moments

Here are a few of my newest "simple moments."

Enjoying bedtime stories with all of my babies...

Reading this book.
Yesterday I had a day to myself and did this all afternoon.
It was nice to do nothing.
It was nice not to feel like I had to do something because I had free time.
Trust me the laundry is still waiting for me today.

 I love this part of the day.
The boys anxiously awaiting the return of their daddy from work...

Holding hands while walking to the park...

I love to watch the bond that is growing between these two.
What will this picture look like in a few months?
Will it be another brother to pal around with 
or will it be a princess to protect?

 Baby Bear watching the big boys play ball...

Griff dreaming of playing with the big boys...

The boys getting comfy in the bleachers.
I am sure over the years we will clock many hours in this same spot...

 Enjoying the view up close...

Baby Bear bringing flowers to his favorite girl...

Oh how I adore this picture.
Griff picking the perfect flowers for his Momma.
"Mommy, do you love it?"

Baby Bear adding a few more to my bouquet.

No comments:

Post a Comment