Thursday, January 26, 2012

Family "heart" tree

I love to do crafting projects.
I have been looking forward to working on projects with my boys.

Griff enjoys working on projects.
His attention span is getting better and we are also working on following directions.
Roman is still a little young, but always wants to be in on the action.

Griff loves any project that involves tracing his hand.
He also loves and prays for his family daily.

Yesterday our project involved both.
We made a family tree.
The base of the tree was his hand print.

I loved to watch his level of concentration.
Even more than that I LOVED to watch the pride that he displayed once the project was complete.

*Side note:
Every day when I pick him up from school he immediately pulls out his art project of the day.  He is so proud of his work.  As soon as we get home he gets out the tape so we can display his masterpiece for all to see.  

Here are my little artists as I am setting everyone up.
I tried to do most of the prep work before they got home.  
As I finished up the cutting I gave them each a pair of scissors and glue to play.

Here is Griff intently working on gluing the base of the tree.

See this little guy right here with the adorable smile?
Why is he smiling?
Could it be because he was busted eating glue?
Ummmm, yes that is exactly why!

My adorable artists concentrating on getting everything just in place.

I proudly present to you Griff and his finished project.
Project titled: "I heart my family"

"I heart my family" is proudly displayed at our home.
Please contact me if you would like to set up a private viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment