Thursday, January 26, 2012

Beautiful day in the neighborhood

I must be feeling better.
I have not needed a nap recently
and I have noticed an increase in energy.
I would not say that Stella has gotten her groove back totally,
but it is a noticeable improvement.
I'll take it!  

This afternoon the weather was really pretty.
I loaded up the wagon with a few essentials.
Boys, the guys, Ernie, Buzz Lightyear, Woody and my trusty camera.

As an afterthought I grabbed jackets.
Good thing I did because the temperature dropped noticeably on our stroll.

Baby Bear and Ernie
Griff, the guys, Buzz, and Woody
Trying to divvy up the loot.
 Okay so they only actually stayed in the wagon for less than 3 minutes.
Griff said he needed to exercise and Baby Bear was less than a step behind. 
Exercise of the day?  Speed walking!
 In all fairness I don't get nearly enough pictures of melt down moments.
Trust me.... there are a lot of them.
When we are in the moment it is usually intense and a camera is the last thing that I think to grab.
Here you go!
Griff was having a moment because his brother was taking a turn to pull the wagon.
Interesting to note~ he still said "cheese" through the tears.
Sweet baby
Griff heading over to tell the ducks hello.
Hello...hello... hello.... anybody down there....
 Here is one of my VERY FAVORITE perks of being the only girl in the house.
Whenever the boys see wild flowers they must stop to pick some for their favorite girl.

"Here Mommy I have a flower for you.  You like it?"
Roman with his flowers for me.
He picked an awesome handful of clover for his favorite girl.
Baby Bear kicking up the pace once he saw our house.
I love my flowers from my sweet admirers!
Here is what we collected on our walk around the circle.
Flowers, trash, and lots of rocks. (for hopscotch of course)
Soon enough I will use the picking up trash as a teaching moment.
As soon as we got inside Griff told me I needed glass for my beautiful flowers.
I am so in love with 2 boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment