Monday, January 23, 2012

Party time...

What's up?
We have been busy with life
and my energy level is a little lower than normal.

Lately pregnancy survival has taken the front seat
while blogging is in the back seat.

We have gone to a few parties over the past few weekends.
Here are a few of my favorite party pics!

Griff and some of his favorite girls.
Roman and his new friend.
She took care of him during the party.
Griff looking on as the birthday girl blew out her candles.
He had a firm gentle reminder that the birthday boy/girl blows out the candles.
It sure is tough being 3...
My favorite boys enjoying the party.

Here are a few pictures from party #2.
I didn't have as much fun with the camera because I was flying solo with the boys 
while Daddy was at school.

Do you see this great BIG giant slide?
Okay, now do you see my 20 month old baby
climbing the stairs being spotted by his big brother?
Not sure if this was a great idea, but we gave it a go!
Now do you see my 20 month old going down the slide
while his 3.5 year old brother is taking the stairs down?
Momma didn't raise a fool!

Baby Bear was so proud of himself.
Such a big boy.
Time for cake and Happy birthday!

Hey Lady, can you get me some pizza?

Now everyone knows that a love a good party.
I also love the heart and effort that a mother puts into her child's special day.
Here are a few of my favorite details from both of the parties.

Tie dyed swirl cookies 
Adorable owl cupcakes
Yummy AND pretty cake.
Arrrr..... birthday cake
Awesome cupcakes
Super cool goodie bags

No comments:

Post a Comment