Saturday, September 5, 2009

On the go Griffin...

Cookie monster strikes again!


Outta' my way folks!

Griffin on his tractor

Alex~ 11.5 year old beauty...

Helping Kenton assemble the grill.

When did my baby turn into a little boy?!?

Yelling at Al to COME HERE!

Nothing fancy just a typical afternoon with the little guy! Daddy stayed home to work on the honey-do list and Griffin came with me to the grocery store. He was really good for me so I rewarded him with his first Chips Ahoy cookie. Thank goodness it was only a mini cookie! I can not imagine the mess that he would have made with a regular size cookie. I gave it to him while driving home. When I looked at him in the rear view mirror he was rubbing the chocolaty goodness all over his face?!? Once home we ate a delicious meal prepared by Kenton. Philly cheese steak sandwiches! Kenton fixes this on occasion when he wants to taste a little piece of his childhood! We wrapped up the day in the backyard. I pulled out Griffin's fleet of cars and he played around in the back yard. He even threw in a helping hand to his daddy who was trying to configure our new BBQ grill to natural gas. Needless to say it is a little before 8pm and the little guy has been in bed for about half an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment