Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hungry, Hungry, Hippo!

Cookie monster strikes again~ boy vs. Halloween Oreo cookies



Sign of a good meal~ beans covering your face and hair!

Concentrating on using the spoon~ yeah!

I took a few pictures of Griffin during snack and dinner time today. For an afternoon snack I gave him an Oreo cookie with an orange cream center for Halloween. He "worked" on that cookie for the longest time. Apparently he received the memo to lick the center first before eating the cookie! He had a ball and made the biggest mess with his cookies! By the time it was over he looked like a little pumpkin face! Apparently he also LOVES watermelon. No pics to prove it, but trust me when I say he wanted MORE, MORE, MORE! He had watermelon juice dripping all over the place. For dinner tonight he had white beans and rice with sausage. Apparently Big Poppa's beans were a hit with the little guy. He ate THREE BOWLS and refused any assistance in eating his beans. After his first bowl I looked over to see him actually licking the bowl! What can I say the boy likes to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment