Sunday, September 13, 2009

18 month update


Loves to play ball.

I love my big red car!

Monkey Boy!

My handsome little man.

Sweet...

"Momma, I WANT TO GO THE OTHER WAY!!"

Reading a book.

Playing peek-a-boo in the tent. The tent is his "new" favorite toy!

Just when I think that Griffin CAN NOT possibly get any smarter, faster, and cuter he does! This past month has been a month of many changes and a lot of growing! Griffin must have recently gone through a growth spurt. As of last week several of his outfits are now too short and his toes are poking out of his sandals. Looks like Momma needs to do a little fall shopping for her ever growing boy. Griffin is now obsessed with books! He is constantly bring me books to read to him. This makes me so happy that he is taking an interest in books and learning. He also loves to play with cars and make the appropriate "vroom" sounds as he pushes the car around the room. Another favorite of the moment is DANCING! I am SO excited about this and constantly encourage his mad dance skills. He dances all the time to WHATEVER sounds like music to him. If I simply say "dance, dance, dance" he does. It is adorable! This month also included a not so positive new skill known as the temper tantrum. If things are not going as he thinks that they should he will throw himself down, kick his feet, and even cry BIG crocodile tears. He has also developed a little separation anxiety. All is good in his world as long as he is surrounded by all of those that he loves! Many thing have also stayed the same. He is still into climbing and digging. Griffin has really started something at school. He enjoyed playing in the toy kitchen area. He would open the fridge and climb the shelves so he could climb into the sink. He taught all of his buddies to do the same. Because of my little dare devil the fridge and sink are sealed shut with duct tape. That is my boy and I LOVE his adventurous spirit....

No comments:

Post a Comment