Monday, September 21, 2009

Ya heard me?

All dressed up and dancing to the Wiggles!

Griffin started speech therapy a few weeks ago. He always has so much to say, but we are having a little problem understanding him. He really like his therapist~ Miss Shiela. He always greets her with a big hug! She comes over once a week and basically plays with him for an hour. This past week he has really had a break through with his speech. All of a sudden his words are coming out a little clearer. Funny story..... He has been saying "wee-ooo, weee-oooo" for a while. We finally figured out he is saying Wiggle, Wiggle. He is calling for THE WIGGLES. When he says "wee-oooo" he also dances and it is really cute. He also started saying ohhh-ohhhh when he falls, boo (book), uice (juice), ooes (shoes). Tonight we were eating dinner and he wanted something. He became a little frustrated when I didn't know what he wanted. I realized he was pointing to a banana. I said "oh you want a banana" and he responded clear as day "yeah." He is working so hard and I am so proud of my little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment