Sunday, December 16, 2012

Cohen Jacob 6 months old

Sweet Cohen,

You are 1/2 way to celebrating your first birthday.  We celebrate life with you every single day so by the time you reach the 1 year mark you will be a professional "celebrator!"  On the morning of the 13th I heard your big brothers singing "Happy 1/2 birthday to you" and it just warmed my heart.  

I will never be able to put into words what you mean to me.  You are are such a little light in all of our lives.  Your smile and personality lights up the world.  The world needs more "happy" and I pray that you always keep this quality.  

You are constantly covered in kisses by all of us.  Your big brothers just can't get enough of you.  Sometimes they "love" you a little too much so we have to keep a close eye on the tight hugs and slobbery kisses.  You just love when we kiss you.  It is so intoxicating.  You close your eyes and the biggest smile crosses your face.  I always want to remember these special moments that we share with you.

This past month you are popping out teeth.  You have 2 on the bottom and the top are not far behind.  You have absolutely no interest in sitting up on your own.  You love to play on the floor.  You also love to play with your toys.  You can entertain yourself for hours and enjoy keeping busy.  You are second away from crawling.  You pull up on all 4s and rock.  You then fall back down and move your feet really fast.  I am afraid that you will run before you crawl.  Slow down my baby.  You are growing up way too quickly...

Now that you have reached the 6 month mark we will introduce solids to you.  You are still nursing like a champ and weigh 21 lbs.  Yes a very solid 21 lbs of lovable goodness!  

Until next month.
All my love,
Mommy 

Stat update:
6/13/12 birth weight- 9.2
7/12/12 1 month- 12.2
8/11/12 2 months- 14.8
9/14/12 3 months- 17
10/14/12 4 months- 18. 4
11/13/12 5 months- 19.4
12/14/12 6 months 21 


Oh how I adore that smile!
Precious piggies.

The dimple.


Mommy you are so funny.
I mean HILARIOUS!
Check out that belly laugh.
Hurrah for photo bombers!
6 month comparison shot with giraffe.


MOMMY get me out of this seat!
I need space to move.
(check out those teeth!!)
Now this is more like it. 
Practicing my crawling.
I love to witness him taking in the world for the first time.
His first time playing in the grass.
He is just so full of happy.


6 month side-by-side shot of boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment