Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

Last weekend we made out annual visit to Mrs. Heather's Pumpkin Patch.  The boys love it.  There are great photo ops for Momma and tons of fun things to do for kids. This is the first time Satch was able to join us and we were happy to have him!  Even though it is "technically" fall the heat was blazing.  Co-Co didn't love the heat, but the big boys didn't even seem to notice. 

In typical fashion we went.  We ran. We conquered.  

My littles.

Griff admiring the horses.
Satch and his big boys.

Griff is about 3.5 feet.
Roman is just behind him at 3 feet.

They loved throwing bean bags at the pumpkin.
"Mommy really?"
Oh how I love this little pumpkin.
I intended to take a pic of my 3 pumpkins.
Sometimes you just take what you get.




So sweet...
The boys love the zip line. Satch was hesitant
to let them try.  I guess I shouldn't tell him that
they gave it a go 6 months ago at the
strawberry patch.

They fly down the line.
Check out Baby Bear's hair!

"Mommy I am so hot, but not too hot to give you a gummy smile!"


We had a fun day of family time.  Look forward to our next trip out to Mrs. Heather's strawberry patch.

No comments:

Post a Comment