Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pumpkin Patch #2

I just love this time of year.  
There are so many fun family activities every weekend.
Yesterday morning we loaded up the car with a couple of places in mind.

I am not going to lie.  A portion of my brain abandoned me on each pregnancy.
#3 just about did me in.
I am waiting patiently for a few brain cells to return.
Still waiting...

I had a list of potential places to visit.
I was totally wrong on days and times.

We totally ditched my list and googled things to do!
Thanks google for saving the day.

We headed out to a pumpkin patch that we have never visited before.
It was about 30 minutes from home.
Life.
Always an adventure...

This pumpkin patch was pretty cool.
We loaded up on a large trailer pulled by a tractor.
We were taken out to a field to "pick" our pumpkins.





So we didn't actually "pick" our pumpkin from the vine.
I guess this is close enough!
We wrote our names on our pumpkins
and loaded them in the wagon.


Once back the pumpkins were unloaded into drums of water
for a quick "bath."
Once our pumpkins were located in the water they were taken
out and given a quick scrub.
Monkey boys!
Thanks for a fun morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment