Monday, October 15, 2012

Cohen Jacob 4 months old

Dear Cohen,

In the blink of an eye here we are again.  I can't believe that you are already 4 months old.  The growth and changes that you have experienced in only 4 short months of life amazes me.  4 months ago we welcomed you into this world.  Wow.  You went from a fragile newborn to a giggling infant way too quickly.  I will never be able to express in words the joy that you have added to all of our lives.  

You are no longer easily contained.  You are rolling all over the place.  If we put you in your bed facing one way chances are we will find you in a totally different direction when we return.  You LOVE tummy time.  Tummy time makes you very happy.  You are actually trying to crawl.  I am afraid that I have not been very encouraging in your attempts.  Slow down little guy.  My heart can't take the speed that you are growing and developing.  Can't you please stay my baby a little bit longer?  Pretty please?

You are still a  great sleeper.  You not only sleep through the night, but you also rock it at nap times.  For this I am oh so very grateful!  Keep up the good work!

I have a feeling that you are about to be assaulted by your first round of teeth.  You are drooling like an open faucet and are a bit fussier than normal.  I stare at your beautiful gummy smile every single day.  I want to burn in my brain the way that you look at this very moment.  I find no greater pleasure than when you look up at me with your beautiful baby blues and flash me the biggest gummiest smile that I have ever seen.  Every time this moment occurs I realize that all is good in my little piece of this world.

My most favorite moment of this past month was when I showed you yourself in the mirror for the first time.  It was such a funny moment.  You could not stop laughing at yourself in the mirror.  We all had tears in our eyes enjoying your laughter.  I can not get enough of these moments in my life.  It was a moment of pure joy for all of us.    

You are a content baby and are okay with the fast pace that is the speed of our crazy lives.  You just as easily nap in your bed at home as you do on the go.  I pray that you continue to keep this easy going nature.  Lord knows we have enough strong wills in this house already!  I love your little personality and love to watch you shine.  You are a good boy and will do great things in this world...

 Stat update:
6/13/12 birth weight- 9.2
7/12/12 1 month- 12.2
8/11/12 2 months- 14.8
9/14/12 3 months- 17
10/14/12 4 months- 18. 4

You have now doubled your birth weight.  You have certainly filled out your scrawny chicken legs and are quite the chunky little monkey.  The other day I was holding you.  Your belly was hanging over your diaper and I found some lint in one of the rolls in your leg.  Awesome.  You and I make quite the team when it comes to keeping you well fed!  

Sweet Co-Co, keep growing big and strong.  Keep flashing that gummy smile and the world is yours!  I love you so very much and I'm so blessed to call you mine.

All my love, 
Mommy

Gummy Bear in full effect!



Oh how I love those eyes.
And that dimple too.

Oh oh Mommy I think we have company...
Co-Co was photo bombed by his big brothers.
Mommy.  Save me...
4 month side by side shot with all 3 brothers.
"Let me get this straight.
You want me to sit still for more pictures?"
Monthly comparison shot with giraffe.
Photo bombers big brothers are back!
Check out the length of this baby!

I love these little piggies!
Tummy time at last.
Now this makes me really happy!
And this does too.
I just can't get enough thumb.
Eek.  I just love those little piggies!
One more view of the little guy stretching out.
So you say only 4 months???

No comments:

Post a Comment