Friday, May 27, 2011

Birthday Princess

I love to celebrate a birthday.
Including my own! 

I've been this way my entire life.
An entire day to celebrate "you" (or me) 
is alright by me!

This year may have been my favorite birthday yet.
I was surrounded by my favorite people and enjoyed EVERYTHING about the day!

Even though we were not at home I still woke up to decorations
and enjoyed breakfast on the special birthday place mat.


Doesn't this just bring a smile to your face.
Starting my day off with these two precious faces with party hats = AWESOME!


Our special red place mat for the birthday boy/girl!


Momma and her boys.


The final "a" charm for my bracelet.
Thanks Satch.


Seriously.... what a great start to a new year!
Hanging on the beach with my boys!


Next favorite thing:
pictures with my peeps!
I am usually the photographer and don't have many 
pictures with my boys.


Woah... are these some beautiful faces or what?!?


Greatest gift for Momma~
a family picture to remind me of our awesome vacation!


Next up?
Dinner with my boys followed by "happy birthday to you"
in our party hats.
I get the princess crown (of course) for the evening.


Why?
Because it is good to be queen!


Thanks to my boys for my extra special birthday
 and great start to my next year of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment