Saturday, May 21, 2011

1st Haircut

Today was a monumental day.
A round of hair cuts for the boys.
1st for Roman and kinda sorta Griffin too.
Griff has gotten several haircuts,
but today was the first time that I said...
"cut it."

Here is Baby Bear on his way to the main event.
He could no  longer see so I had a hair band in to clear his line of sight.  :)
 Here is Griffin once we got to the place.
He was watching the "big boy" in the chair before him.
I am proud to say that he took good notes
and was EXCELLENT!
(another first)
Here I am taking a picture with my baby moments before he would look like a boy.
 Daddy and flopsy Baby Bear.
Yes... I know the haircut was about 6 months past due.
 It was time to show off Baby Bear's baby blues.
Griffin went first.
 All for the love of the lollipop.
I say... "Let him have it."
 Ta-da!
 Next up....
Baby Bear
 Goodness...
Heart breaking at the sight of my boy.
One last look at hippy hair.
 Yes, he was this good the entire cut.
 And this serious.
I sure hope he has not lost his adorable smile.
Could this be his professional look?
I mean he does look like a dude now.
 The hairdresser is THAT FAST!
 "Hey Ma, what'cha think?"
 I do believe we got our moneys worth on this cut.
Yikes it is short!
 Sniff....Sniff....
 Me and my serious boy .
 Could he be posing like a male model?
Possibly his "Blue Steel?"
 I kept turning around on the drive home.
Who in the world are these boys in the back seat!?!
Baby to boy with the snip of a scissor.

No comments:

Post a Comment