Saturday, October 8, 2011

Reasons that I smile

Baby Bear or "Chef"
Stache' love
Tent city
Here is the newest list of reasons that I smile:

Me: GRIFFIN!!!! (I caught him red handed doing a no-no)
Griff: Dat's me! (with a big cheesy smile)
Hard to scold through a smile!

Satch left the house for work about 5 minutes before we did one day last week.  I  had the boys loaded and buckled in.  Car didn't start.  I called Satch.  Turn around and give us a jump.  It took him about 5 minutes to come back home.  When he returned Griff was yelling "halp! halp Daddy!" from the back seat.  What in the world will this child do in the event of an actual emergency?!?

After applying a nan-aid (ban-aid) and kissing any and every bo-bo Griff thanks you with, "thanks Mommy, dats better!"

I was talking to Griff the other day after I picked him up from school.  Convo went a little like this.
Me: How was school today?
Griff:  I hurt Livia. (Olivia)
Me: What happened Griff?
Griff:  Dood (good) question Mommy.
Story.  They ran into each other and Olivia fell down.  Griff still talks about making Olivia sad.  :(

I adore the way Griff says button.  He calls buttons buts.  Even better when he asks me to button his button.  "Mommy, can you but the but?"  Made you smile too right?

Roman did it! Doesn't matter what "it" is.  "It" was always done by baby brother. :)

Baby Bear is starting to talk a little.  I love when we play peek-a-boo.  He initiates the games.  Covers his face, moves his hands and says, "a boo."

His current favorite toy of the moment: CARS!  He always has a car and is usually pushing 2 around the house with the sound track. "brooooommmmmmmmmm"  Funny how boys are just wired that way!

Favorite word of the moment: nimber?  (Remember)

No comments:

Post a Comment