Friday, October 14, 2011

Pumpkin Patch and a picnic

This morning Roman and I headed out to meet some of our MOPS friends.  First we played at the park and had a picnic lunch.  We then headed over to the pumpkin patch for pumpkins and pictures.  I took so many fun pictures of the kids today it is daunting to try and only pick a few.  I'll do my best to keep it to less than 100 10.

Baby Bear splashing drinking in the water fountain.  
Griff's girl, Emma, making a move on Baby Bear.  
No wonder my boys are ga-ga over this one!  
Next up.... the pumpkin patch.
We hurried up and took a group shot of the kid.
You know before the wheels fell off!  
This little beauty was with us too.
 She was catching up on a little beauty rest during the group shot. 

Hummm.... desicions, decisions.
You say pay per pound?  I'll pick the BIGGEST one.  Pretty please?
Claiming their prize as we headed out.

He fell asleep moments later on the ride home.  Sucker still in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment