Sunday, October 2, 2011

The dude and a track star

Actually we went to a birthday party at Story Land yesterday.  As with all other visits to Story Land it felt more like a track meet.  The difference this time was Baby Bear decided that he is no longer a baby, but instead The dude.  Honestly this transformation happened between Friday and Saturday.  I love when I can pinpoint to an exact such a milestone! :)  

Wow, what do you do when you have one child sprinting across the park while the other no longer wants to come along for the jog?  Luckily Satch was with me and we were able to divide and conquer!    

I bribed handsomely to get one not so good pic of 2 boys together.
At this point I take what I can get!
Griff posing with the birthday girl.
Why do I have a feeling that he will love this pic one day?
Baby Bear was a bit excited that he made it to the top of the tree house.
Yes, the top.  The leaves in the background are not a prop.  The Dude...
Baby Bear had a ball doing his own thing.
The boys with their Daddy, Satch.  You may not recognize him in this LSU shirt.
This is the same man that rocked the WVU gear last weekend.  Guess he has come back to his senses.
Griff taking a .5 second breather.
Ready, Set, Go!
This has to be the most dangerous slide in the U.S.A.
Griff made sure to fly down it 25 times.
Griff in motion.  Literally running.
I introduce to you, The Dude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment