Saturday, August 1, 2009

Family fun, flip-flops, and fellowship










I had a really good day today. Largely because I am blessed with a wonderful husband. Kenton is such a good husband to me and a wonderful father to Griffin. This morning he and Griffin went on a little field trip while I had brunch with some of the ladies from Journey. I enjoyed my morning getting to know this great group of gals a little better! I returned home to an empty and SPOTLESS house. I honestly do not know how Kenton took care of the house AND the little guy. I secretly think he hired someone to do a "momma-cleaning" of the house. ;) After lunch and a little play time we all took an afternoon nap. Napping is such a guilty pleasure of mine. I am not ashamed to say that I steal a nap any chance that I get! After we woke up we went to the pool for a bit. We met a few new neighbors while out there. We are so lucky to have a community meeting place where we can get to know our neighbors. Tomorrow Kenton and I are going to the Beau Rivage on the Gulf Coast for a couple of days. We are really looking forward to spending a little "uninterrupted" adult time together. I am looking forward to getting a little sun and spending lazy afternoons reading at the pool with my good looking husband. Griffin will be in good hands with MiMi and Poppa back at home. A little something for everyone. I am blessed with such a rich life....

No comments:

Post a Comment