Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Big shoes to fill...

SHOES!!!!

Decisions, decisions!?!?!
Daddy's shoes
Running in Mommy's shoes
Camo boots on his "throne"








Griffin trying on MiMi's crocs.


















Griffin trying on Daddy's shoes









Griffin has a shoe fetish. I mean the boy really loves shoes~ ALL SHOES! It is a good thing because he has A LOT of 'em. He always brings shoes over to me and lifts his foot so I can put them on. He does not discriminate and size does not matter. My shoes, Kenton's shoes, his shoes he tries them all on just the same. I occasionally hear him clomping around the house in a big pair of shoes. One of his favorite things to do is sit in his closet on a chair or little "throne" and hands me shoes to try on. Just for dramatic effect I am including a picture of all of Griffin's shoes. He really has MORE than enough~ don't say that I didn't warn you!!!

1 comment: