Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Ringing in 2014

New Year's Eve did not go as planned.
The weather was blah.
Kenton had to stay late at work.
The baby had a snotty nose.
Blah. Blah. Blah.

All of the above forces made us decide to stay home for the evening.
After my shower the boys busted into the bathroom with our entire evening planned for us.
What a fun surprise.

Griffin had a list written out of our activities and all of the supplies laid out.
They made me close my eyes and led me into the living room.

We ate smores at the fire.
Played "Griffin" says.
Roman led us in Amazing Grace.
Griff read us a story
and we had to draw a picture of Griffin.
The evening was topped off with me spinning my babies around the living room.
Can't really think of a better way to close out 2013.

Cheers y'all!

Roman inviting me to the evening that they planned for us.
Best surprise EVER!
Griff reading us a story at the "campfire."
Roman leading Amazing Grace.
I was surrounded by my favorite people,
singing Jesus songs with all of their hearts.
I had a moment.
Life doesn't get much better than this very moment...
Dancing with my boys.
Twirling around the room.
Getting in my last kisses of 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment