Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My little music man

Roman loves music.
I mean really loves music.

He picks up songs quickly and you can hear him singing around the house.
His current favorite songs are:
Amazing Grace, You never let go, and Glory to God.
This boy sings his little heart out.

He often walks around the house, strums his guitar, 
and makes up songs.  
Trust me when I say that he sings with much expression.

He is also quite a fan of live music.
He often sneaks into big church with us to listen to the band. 
He also loves to go visit grand-ma at the assisted living facility when the band plays.

I pray that he continues to love music and eventually learns to play an instrument.
He often tells me out of the blue that he loves horns and the drums.
I so enjoy watching this boy grow.
I can't wait to see who he becomes.
It has been laid on my heart that he is destined for greatness.  
"He is a good boy and will do great things in this world."

One of my favorite all time pictures of him.

Here he is singing his little heart out.
I have visions of him becoming a tattooed worship leader.
Only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment