Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Christmas Day 2013

Christmas day was nice and relaxing.
We woke up with the boys and enjoyed watching them find their gifts from Santa.

For lunch we headed out to my great aunt's house.
OMG the food was amazing.
The boys had fun and we all did too!

Once home we had a lazy afternoon.
We eventually opened family gifts.

When we asked Griffin which gift was his favorite.
His answer was "all of them."
It is so fun to give to a child who really loves everything that he receives.
I pray that this quality stays with him in life.

I didn't take many photos, but the ones that I have I really love...

Santa left a letter for the boys.
slurp...
Cuddling with my boy that first called me momma...
Doesn't this look like a fun bunch?!?
Roman and Satch.
Gah....
Satch and Cohen
Thinking back on Christmas 2013 I have such sweet, sweet memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment