Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thankful 2013

This year we had a very low key Thanksgiving.  
It was just our family at home with MiMi and Pop.

We had a delicious meal and followed our tradition of decorating for Christmas after lunch.
The boys (especially Roman) were super excited about decorations this year.
He ran out and showed me squealing as he pulled out every single ornament.
I want to burn that into my brain.
I love the excitement that our kids add to our lives.
Beautiful and precious memories...



The spread
This bowl comes with so many wonderful memories.
It belonged to my grandmother.
She always used this bowl for her potato salad and her potato salad was THE BEST.
My mom's potato salad tastes just about the same as her mother's.
I love when the boys help out in making the potato salad.
Ties together so many beautiful memories.

Griff saying what he is thankful for.
How I love that little indian.

No comments:

Post a Comment