Friday, December 13, 2013

Reasons that I smile...

I love to hear the constant chatter from my boys.  I love their little voices and BIG imaginations.  I write these things down because I always want to remember them at these ages.

-Best bedtime stall tactic in my 5 years of parenting.  Boys were in bed.  A few minutes I hear little footsteps.
Roman- "Mommy... I have to tell you something... Why did the chicken cross the road?" (insert mischievous and adorable smile)
Since then he continues to tell us jokes way past bedtime.  How can you be upset with a cutie telling you a joke?

-"When I am a man I will be a superhero costume maker." Griffin (5)

-"I am taking Cohen on a field trip.... to paradise." Griffin

-Roman calls litter glitter.  

- "I really like the water at Reginelli's pizza." (random thought throw into a conversation- Griffin)

-Roman - "I want to tell Jesus something to his face."
me- "What would you tell him?"
Roman- Why did the duck cross the road? ...... To get to heaven!"

-Me- "Roman it is bedtime"
Roman- "I am a grown up.... A pretend grown up."

-After an unsuccessful attempt at taking a photograph of my three monkeys Griffin said, "dat didn't work out so well."

-While I was in Mexico Griffin said Saturday is in 3 days.  That is mommy coming home day.

-Griffin- "My best buddy is Tio."

-Griffin- "Mommy you can not do drugs cuz your dreams will not come true."

-Griffin- "After 12th grade you go to college or vocational school."

-Griffin - "Mommy.... Roman threw a cup at my head.  You know where I think at."

-Me- "Griff, you are too old for that."
Griffin- "Mommy you have to be 74 to be old not 5."

- Roman - "Mommy you are pretty."

- Griffin- "Mommy De-leah's hair was fantastic today."

- Me- "Griffin how was your day?"
Griffin- "Oh, I remember... I was awesome."




No comments:

Post a Comment