Thursday, December 5, 2013

Life lately

We are currently in a tough season.
We have a 3 year old and an 18 month old.
Both of these ages/stages have proven to be a bit of a challenge.
Compound that by experiencing both at the same time.
Awesome right?

Through the rough days I am always able to find joy.
Some days I have to dig a little deeper than others to find it,
however it is always there.

I take the good days with the bad.
The smiles, the belly laughs, the tight hugs, and unsolicited "I love yous" make it all so worth it.
Each of my boys are so worth it.
I love them more than they will ever know...

Baby long legs in action
Perk of being the only girl in the house?
The boys are always picking flowers for me.
bathtub graffiti
Hardest working dude that I know.
Batman and Robin.
(albeit the wildest Robin in the entire HISTORY of Robins)
Griffin's detailed account as to why he does not eat turkey.
turkey = feathers and a head
Larry!
The smiles.  Oh the smiles.
The manger at our house typically includes a few of the guys,
or modern day disciples.
Waving good bye to his brother and dreaming of the day he will  ride the bus too.
This dude is OFF THE CHART.
His length is quite impressive.
Unless you are his mother and want him to stay
"little" just a tad longer...
Good times...
The hardest working 3 year old that I know.
He came with me on a service day with my "Jesus School" friends.
He joyfully mopped the bathrooms.

Oh how I love this rotten egg.
Waldo 2.0
On this particular day Roman wanted to be a
"box truck guy" when he grows up.
He was practicing driving the delivery truck with human cargo.
Being 3 is rough.
I just so happened to capture this moment.
The first time he went all out with the arm cross, lip out, full blown pout.
Oh to be 5 again...


No comments:

Post a Comment