Monday, July 15, 2013

Reasons that I smile...

So I have not been blogging regularly.  
What I have been doing regularly is capturing our every day moments.  

Very rarely do I haul out my Nikon.
However I usually have my iphone handy and take tons-o-pictures with it.

Life has been busy.  Some days I am in survival mode.
I always try to be present and make the most out of our good and not so good times.

Parenting is not for the faint of heart.
Through the highs and lows I would not trade my life for anything in the world.

I am exactly where I belong...

Big photo dump.  I want to document some of my favorite iphone shots.

Went to the store and found "Co-Co"nuts on sale.
Brought one home and "it" was SPOILED ROTTEN!
Loving on MiMi for her birthday
There is such a special bond between these two.
Griff and Mozzy became fast friends on the first day of school.
BFF forever.
We live in a crazy world.
Moments like this make me hopeful for  the future.
Growing little world changers...
Boys.
Roman the "skeeto" killer.
Roman doesn't feel like naps are for him anymore.
However on some day he just falls.
I can so relate to this feeling Buddy.
Emma sandwich.
Just couldn't go anymore.
TIMBER...
You are probably thinking they are so happy that Mommy is returning home.
Nope.  This is their joy as I drive away.
"Your brother will ALWAYS be your best friend."
I am trying so hard to instill this in these boys.
We had our first sleep over.
We added 2 more boys to our tribe for the night.
Our special guests joined in on Saturday morning pancakes.
Father's day morning bed full of love.
Our day at the zoo.  It was so hot.
Not sure if this is a smile or a pant.
The "Mommy he is touching my toy" look. 
This is the hardest working dude that I know.
Grass cutting shoes, no shirt, shades, hat, and his lawnmower.
Bliss.  (his not mine)
Following his Daddy's every single move.

Griff taking the bus to reading camp.

"I get by with a little help from my friends."
Imaginative play at its finest.
Nothing like opening your eyes to this guy hanging onto your side of the bed.
"Hey Ma.... What'cha doin?"
This guy busted his lip and had an emergency room visit.
He was like a cage fighter.
It took 3 nurses, his Daddy, the doctor, and a straight jacket to stitch him.
Nola baby playing Mardi Gras in July.

I will never tire of these snuggles.
I love to watch them figure things out.
They try to make milk for babies through their belly button.
Some days this cutie goes by "Cool John"
I have no idea?  I just work here.


No comments:

Post a Comment