Monday, July 15, 2013

Family photos {an afternoon in pictures}

I treasure photos over any other possession.
After the moment is over a photo is all that I have.
I love how a particular photo can bring me back to that a special moment.
The birth of a child, our wedding day, vacations, feeding babies, and our every day ordinary moments.
I love them all the same.  
I love to look back and on all of these moments that I have captured in time.
I hold my photographs very close to my heart.

Once a year we have professional photographs done.
We have used the same photographer, Julie Cerise Photography, the past 2 years.
Julie is amazing.
Not only does she take wonderful pictures, but she also has a way with my boys.
She has the ability to win them over first which makes for true smiles for the camera.
{Roman made her work for her pay on this particular day}

Here is our afternoon in pictures...




















Thanks to Julie for these amazing shots!
I must admit the kids are pretty cute too.
Looking forward to working with Julie again in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. I love these! Such fun pics and the most adorable boys! Great scenery too...

    ReplyDelete