Friday, July 5, 2013

Nona and Mr. Jason's Wedding

On Christmas Eve Nona and Mr. Jason asked Griffin to be the ring bearer in their wedding.  He had no idea what the duty entailed, but he happily obliged.  

Last weekend was the wedding.  Griff was thrilled and did an awesome job!  
{and was adorable I might add!}

My favorite memories are when he walked up to the flower girl and said, 
"my name is Griffin, you look beautiful."  
My other favorite memory was when he asked his Nona if she would like to dance.  

I love this boy...

Griff and his Daddy


Griff and the flower girl

I adore this picture


Griff made a note for Mr. Jason.  My boys love them some Mr. Jason




I didn't take many pictures, but I love the few that I have.

Thanks Courtney and Jason for including us in your special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment