Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love {Valentine's Day} 2013

This year Valentine's Day sort of snuck up on me.
It hid behind Mardi Gras day and jumped out 2 days later.

I like for the kids to make a hand made card for their Daddy.
As I was brain storming ideas in my head 
I thought it would be fun to ask the kids what they loved most about Daddy 
and make a photo card.

From there I threw together a few outfits, 
snapped a few pics, 
and created a lot of cuteness for Daddy-O! 

Seriously, 
anyone with a child (or 2 or 3) 
knows that getting kids to cooperate for pics can rival wrestling snakes.
A full body cardio workout.
However, it is SO VERY WORTH IT!

EEK, these pics are adorable! 




I asked the boys what they loved most about their Daddy.
Here are their responses.





The cuteness from this baby in this pic overwhelms me.
I then asked the boys what they loved most about MiMI and Pop.



8 months old today!
I then set the table to greet my boys in the morning.



Daddy card
Roman's class treats.
Cutie cards for some of our nearest and dearest.
Riding home from the party at Miss Deb's.
I love that she makes postman hats for the kids every year.
At the party they play postman and deliver Valentine's to their friends.

The postmen with a very special delivery.





No comments:

Post a Comment