Friday, February 8, 2013

Life Lately... {2}

The big boys went with Kenton and my brother, Tio John, to the NFL experience.
The boys loved it.
Kenton came home and said that we could totally do Disney world with our kids.
My thoughts were simmer down big guy.
Disney still does not sound like much of a vacation to this Momma.

1st round draft picks!



We have gotten lots of rain.  I am talking LOTS.  After a few weeks in the boys had cabin fever and were itching to get outside and play.  Yes it is January and yes they were outside wet and having a ball.  Worth it for the smiles!


Doesn't get any cuter than this guy!

The other morning I heard a lot of chatter about cooking 'getti.  A few minutes into it  I asked Kenton to give it a look.  It wasn't so much the cooking part taking place with a 2 and 4 year old that got me.  It was the potential mess that comes with 'getti.  Upon further investigation the boys were hard at work setting the table for a "fa-ma-lee dinner."  How awesome is this?  Totally on their own the boys set everyone a place at the fancy table and fixed us each a plate of 'getti.  They were so proud of their hard work and I was too.  Good job boys! 


This baby and that tooth= awesome!

Coming through, coming through!
Make some room for those gigantic teeth!
Ai-yi-yie!
The other day after Griff was loaded into the car we were pulling away from school when Griff noticed a sign.  Here was our conversation:
Griff: "what dat sign says Mommy?"
Me; "thou shall not kill."
Griff: "I don't know what dat means?"
I pray that my boys hold onto that innocence for as long as possible...

I was loading Co-Co on one side of the magic van while Griff got into the other side.  Griff said, "Look Mommy, somebody dropped their fire stick."  I had no idea what he was talking about until I walked over and saw this.  His innocence makes me smile...

Even this guy has bad days.
He was being attacked by a mouth full of teeth and couldn't find his smile.
Happy to say this quickly passed.


As we were watching the SuperBowl this guy decided to go from a crawling position to a sitting position.  Way to go Cohen!  As you can see he was quite proud of his accomplishments!

The official bowl licker.
I love to watch Roman and Cohen together.  Roman is very mindful and always wants to love on and help out with baby brother.  Good thing Cohen can hold his own.  Here is Roman laying on Cohen and pulling his ears. 


The other day Roman said, "Mommy we don't pee in the oben."  (oven)  Lordy... life with 3 boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment