Sunday, January 20, 2013

Little Rascals

This morning after church we eased into the Carnival season. 
We tried out our first parade as a family of 5.
Crowds are not big yet.
Easy access to parade route.
1.5 hours appears to be our threshold.
Works for all of us!  

Big boys stayed close to Satch.
Griff wanted to be held and Roman held on to his leg.

After Co-Co was rudely woken woke up from a light slumber I put him on my back in the carrier.
In typical fashion I did not have sun screen and was a little worried about him getting too much sun-shiny goodness.  The sun was shining and we had ZERO shade.
I asked no less than 10 people who looked like they may have sunscreen in their bags for a squirt of protection for my baby.  Apparently I was not the only person ill prepared for the blazing sun.
Note to self- put sunscreen in the diaper bag.

Looks like all systems are go for an awesome Mardi Gras season.
Throw me something Mister...
Our bounty from the day.
Co-Co in his VIP seating.



Love me some marching bands. 
Funny. I caught Roman's face when he realized he was standing next to a police man.
His eyes were big as saucers.  Made me giggle.
So sweet. Griff was rubbing Roman's face.
These babies are born to put those hands up.

Roman is so timid.
He kept a tight hold onto his Daddy's leg.

Happy Mardi Gras ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the invite to your blog. I thoroughly enjoy keeping up with your stories and crafty ideas. The boys are precious!

    ReplyDelete