Friday, September 7, 2012

The Grand Sand and Sun (2)

Here are my favorite pictures taken on vacation of us enjoying a little sand and sun.  
It was especially challenging traveling with a newborn 2, and 4 year old.
Griff and Roman wanted to do fun things and Cohen just wanted to sleep. (Praise JESUS!)
On the second day Cohen napped the entire day at the pool so I was able to play with the big boys.
I will let the pictures speak for themselves...



Cohen's first time in the pool.












Kenton looked at me just as I snapped this picture.
He said are we really lounging while our
kids independently play in the pool?
If only for a moment it was lovely...

My precious 3rd child.  I remembered to bring him a hat and swim suit.
I did not remember to bring a shirt to cover his fresh lilly white skin.
My 2 month old wore a 3T shirt that I tied up with a hair tie.
My precious I hope that you are always able to roll with the punches...





No comments:

Post a Comment