Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Roman 3+ month update











Yeah, I know I'm slacking. Trying to keep up in "real" life with 2 babies, 1 husband, a job, and running a house hold has me pretty busy! Moving along to the star of the show..... Roman! Where shall I begin with this little guy? He is growing by the day and I have pictures to prove it! You would think that I am producing heaving whipping cream and he is drinking it by the gallon! He took on to nursing from the moment that he was handed over to me in the hospital and has not skipped a beat since! Gotta love a big healthy baby!

He is such a joy to be around. His smiles, laughs and giggles are contagious! He sure knows how to light up the room. He is doing great with tummy time and holds his head up very well. Currently his favorite position to be in is sitting down. He is very nosey and gets the best view of the room from this position!

He was sleeping very well, but regressed when I returned to work. Very curious thing with that. The days that I go to work he wakes up throughout the night, but on the days that I am home with him he sleeps much better. Hummmm...... can you say spoiled rotten? In a way I really do miss a good night's sleep, but on the other hand I really enjoy these precious moments that he and I spend together in the wee hours of the morning. I am flattered that SOMEONE in this world loves me so much he just can't get enough of me! Soon enough I won't be able to get this sort of attention from my little boysie!

Life is really good and I couldn't be happier. Thank you Lord for the blessings that you shower my family with. We owe it all to you!

Until next month, (or next week for a 4 month update)
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment