Monday, June 14, 2010

Time where do you go?


This double chin is a lot of work for both Roman and Mommy

precious angel

Griff wants a mo-hawk just like Roman!

Nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby.

brothers

Pretty boy

Smile for Momma!

Look at BABY Griffin!

Adding one little 11 lb person to the mix sure changes things up! I have no idea what I have been doing other than wiping hineys, changing diapers, feeding every 2-4 hours, and holding my little guy. I think of updating the blog often, but within a few seconds I am off to something else. It is now going on 7 weeks and I have not slept more than 4 consecutive hours at a time. My creative juices are not exactly flowing over right now.

Notable changes over the past few weeks. Roman started smiling at week 5. I noticed him smile, but contributed it to gas. My Aunt came over to spend the afternoon with Roman so I could get out for a bit. When I returned home she asked if I noticed that Roman was smiling. I guess it wasn't gas and he was truly happy to see me and he has been smiling ever since. He gives the biggest and best gummy smiles. It gets me every time!

I have been having anxiety about returning to work full time since Roman was born. As luck or answered prayers would have it, I was offered a part time job with another company from my previous manager. I turned in my 2 weeks notice today. I am very excited about working a few days a week and having the rest of my time with my boys. They will only be little for such a short period of time and I don't want to miss a thing!

Here are a few random pictures from this past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment