Monday, June 21, 2010

From freebird to father of 2 in 6 years!

To My Husband,

"The day we met will always hold a place in my heart.

The day we married will forever be cherished as we joined our hands, hearts and lives together in love.

And, the days our children were born mean more to me than words can say.

You are the love of my life...
a great husband...
and a wonderful father, too!"

This is how it all began. Just the two of us with nothing but lots of love and big dreams.

Married 2006

First time as a Daddy. Holding Griffin in hospital 2008

First father's day as a Daddy with Griffin 2008

The big guy and the little guy. 2010

Kenton giving Roman his 1st bottle. 2010

Kenton and his little buddy. The smiles are real.

Kenton and his babies. No place better in the world to be! 2010

Our beautiful boys a short 6 years after the story began.

Card Griff made, card I made from the boys, and card from me. Father's Day 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment