Friday, June 4, 2010

Reasons that I smile

Here is a list of the latest things that make my day:

*Roman smiled at me. He smiled twice yesterday. I was not sure if it was a true smile or just gas. He did it again several times today with my Aunt as a witness. I choose to believe that he smiled at his Momma.

*Anytime Roman is fussy in is bouncy seat Griff swoops in to save the day. He tries to plug Roman's cries with a pacifier and turns on the music/vibration in his chair.

*We have a new pronunciation for Wiggles. Goodbye "we-ooooos" and hello "giggles."

*Griffin likes to stock his kitchen from my kitchen. Throughout the day he comes into my kitchen and finds things that he needs. For example he comes pick out spices, pots, baking pans, cookie roller, etc. If there is something that I can't find I simply take a quick inventory of his kitchen and can usually find my stuff.

*I was ASSAULTED by poop twice today. The first attack came from Roman at the crack of dawn. I was half asleep doing a diaper change when out no where poop violated me. It shot at me like it would have come out of a cannon. I have never in my life gotten out of bed so quickly and into the shower. Not long after the Roman "incident" Griffin got me. I was nursing Roman when I couldn't help but notice and frightened look on Griffin's face. I heard his diaper come down and his hands came up with poop. He stood there lip quivering because he doesn't like to be dirty. I quickly put Roman down and got Griff into the tub. I had 2 showers before the 8'oclock hour. Why in the world would I include these poop assaults in things that make me smile? Sometimes you must smile in order not to cry.

*Roman's hair~ 5 weeks old and it is still really dark and spiky.


*It melts my heart every time I hear Griff say "hi Momma." He says it with the sweetest voice and with the kindest spirit.

*Anytime Griffin kisses Roman he makes sure to include the "muah" sound. Where did he get this from?!?

*Griffin has a new obsession with the computer (tutor). He likes to watch Barney, Elmo, and the Giggles while sitting at the counter like a big boy. I love to watch him sing and dance along with all of his favorite tunes. Anytime I put on Jack and Jill he cracks up. He thinks that it hysterical that "Jack fell down and Jill came tumbling after."

No comments:

Post a Comment