Sunday, January 17, 2010

22 month update


Handsome little man.

My favorite pic of the month.

Snackin' over the top style.

Griff with his game face on.

Big boy~ no longer wants to eat breakfast in his highchair, but Mommy is not ready to let that go quite yet.

I know, I know, I'm late.... What can I say I am now 6+ months pregnant and trying to make it day by day! In my defense I have been trying to take fun pictures, but the weather has been a bit chilly and just too cold to do a whole lot of anything. To make good on my promise better late than never.

This month once again was filled with many changes for the entire family. I started work full time on January 4th. We have been easing Griff into day care 5 days a week. Actually he has not gone more than 3, but it is a start. Griff is a little chatter box. His words are becoming more clear to us, but until we can figure it out he really has a lot to say! He is still a singing and dancing machine. Kind of sad, but as soon as he gets out of bed in the a.m. the first words out of his mouth are "We-Go!" (Wiggles) He still doesn't walk it is more of a run and he still is into everything. Griff is flexing his muscle of independence and wants to do things for himself. Many days he acts, well, 2, but he almost is. He is growing and changing by the day. Just out of curiosity I put him on the scale last night and he weighed in at a whopping 30 lbs! We are just trying to soak in the last few months of our "only child."

No comments:

Post a Comment