Sunday, June 15, 2014

Cohen Jacob {2}


Loveable. Funny. Smart. Sweet. Wild. Strong. Leader. Strong will. Daredevil. Beautiful. Cuddly.


Dear Cohen,

Just like that I am writing to you on your 2nd birthday.  It seems like just yesterday I heard the words "it's a boy" and I was able to hold you for the first time!  You have been such a special addition to our family.  I can't remember life without you!

You are such a light in this world!  Your smile is adorable and your dimple MELTS me.  Your brothers love you so much!  You are always just 1/2 a step behind and following EXACTLY what they are doing.  You have a masters degree in climbing.  That is probably why you have already been to the emergency room two times.  Take it easy on me boy...

You are funny and love to make us laugh.  You tell us "knock knock" jokes.  You laugh and that makes your jokes even funnier!  Your favorite song is "happy birthday to you."  I never want to forget the way that you call my name.  There has never been a sweeter sound!  I take mental snap shots in my mind of you at this very age.  I always want to remember your little rabbit teeth, killer dimple, and beautiful big blue eyes.

You are so special and I am so glad that God selected me to be your momma.  You are a blessing to all who know you!  Keep smiling and the world is yours!  Happy birthday and dream BIG my baby.  You are a good boy and will do great things in this world...

All my love,
Mommy



Make a wish and dream BIG my baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment