Thursday, March 6, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014

I really love Valentine's day.
Go figure, I love a day that is focused on love.
I guess you can say that I love any reason to be festive and celebrate!  

I enjoy making special cards for family and friends. 
I also love making class treats with the boys.

Considering that we live in a super hero world
 it was fitting that our class cards went with a superhero theme!
(and our mailboxes too!)


Here are a few pics that I took with the boys for our special Valentine's day cards.







Griff captured a picture of us baking class cookies.

Our special card 2014 edition
Mailboxes and class Valentines. 

The boys giving Daddy his special card.
Sticking with the heart theme
 we made heart chocolate chip muffins for breakfast.


Oh how I adore my 4 favorite boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment