Sunday, September 1, 2013

Life lately

 Here is life as I see it in pictures...

Mr. "Credible" cooking breakfast.
Boys were building a camp to practice for the
"boys only no gurls camping trip."
This was taken moments before a fall and near
hospital experience.
Being a mom to 3 boys is NOT for the faint of heart.
Unfortunately I am faint of heart and their blood makes me woozy.
Lucky for me I have an amazing husband.
Boys hanging at "Roman's house."

Donut date with my boys at their favorite spot-
Take-away donuts
Nothing cuter than tiny tails in undies.
The grafitti artist and his apprentice.
All. Day. Long.
I just finished up my inspiration board.
These are the places where I currently draw from.
Tio's kindergarten picture circa 1985
Griffin's first day of kindergarten 2013
Afternoon scooter rides.
Griff just started playing soccer.
Despite the ba-bin he really enjoys it!
3 kids 3 different drop off/pick up locations.
Such is life...
Roman waving good-bye to his big brother.
Being the little brother is tough sometimes.
Griff went on his first buddy date to see a movie.
Roman gave me an eye exam. 
This one is always in costume.
End of summer ice cream date.

No comments:

Post a Comment