Sunday, September 1, 2013

Cohen "I do my own stunts" Jacob


Dear Cohen,
Oh child.... 
You are a handful.
Everything that you do is BIG.
You smile big and scream even bigger.
You may be little, but you will never be forgotten.
You are always in the mix with your brothers.
You set your sights on something and then you hold your own.
You don't have much interest in walking.
For you climbing is where it's at!
You bump your coconut several times a day.
I'm thinking about equipping you with a helmet and possibly some landing gear.
Oh child, you are something else!
You are still and always will be my little sunshine,
Mommy


You love you some selfies.  You see yourself in the camera and say "HI!"
You now let yourself out of the house.
I found you in the street twice yesterday.
Door now stays locked and the door chime is enabled.
Boy. Boy. Boy...
You could no longer be contained at the Children's museum.
You let yourself out of your stroller and was off to play!
Hey Ma!
Male modeling for the camera.
Oh just hanging out ON the fire station.
Visions of 15 years from now...
Up to no good.
Following big brothers.
They try to protect you.
You can't understand why?
Dancing in your high chair.
This would be the reason why we
no longer keep stools at the counter.
Nothing and I mean NOTHING sweeter than a {thumb sucking} sleeping baby.
Our newest member of the MOPs steering team.
Baby long legs and Daddy long legs.
This happens often.  You find yourself in a pickle.
I let you sweat this one out for a minute.
Thought it might slow you down.
Nope...
Up again.
When you cuddle with me, even if just for a second, you make
my world a better place.
Shopping with you is quite a challenge.
Oh how I love to watch your little personality form.  Keep smiling and flashing that dimple.  The world is yours baby boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment