Friday, June 22, 2012

Father's Day 2012

This year Father's Day was a bit of a blur.
We were home from the hospital less than 24 hours.  
Luckily I had the gifts prepared well in advance 
just in case "New Baby" decided to come a little early.

I had very lofty goals.
I planned to join the family at church on Sunday morning.
Needless to say our first night home from the hospital was less than dreamy.
It may have even resulted in a 3am wake up love tap to the husband and a tad bit of blood.

Cohen and I stayed home to rest while everyone else went to church.

We then enjoyed steaks and baked potatoes for lunch.

After lunch the boys gave their Daddy and Poppa the videos that we made for them.
I later found out that Griff may have mentioned to Poppa 
that we made something for him, but it was a secret.  :)


Here is the card that the boys helped me to make for their Daddy and hero...


After we watched their videos we had to go outside for our expanded family pictures.

My handsome boys

Big boys kissing baby Cohen.
Funny how Roman moved into the "big boy" category. 

The boys with Big Poppa.


Happy Father's Day from all of us!

Kenton's video:
http://youtu.be/xxasMLjyH8E

Big Poppa's video:
http://youtu.be/zzVWOOLAAPw

No comments:

Post a Comment