Sunday, April 19, 2009

Why can't everyday be Sunday?


























































































































































Sunday is the best day of the week for so many reasons. This morning Kenton and I took our monthly turn in the Church nursery. It is always so much fun hanging out with the kiddos. There is nothing like singing, dancing, and playing games with Griffin and his buddies. I made up a game that involved sharing that surprisingly enough lasted a good 30 minutes. Every time we finished little Natalie would chime in with "one more time"! Too cute... Once home while Daddy took care of the yard Griffin and I enjoyed the afternoon in his playroom. His push car that he received from Nanny Bev for his birthday is his partner in crime. He rolls it around the room and uses it to stand on to get into trouble. I truly enjoy these special times that I share with my baby. Griffin then went outside with Daddy to help him BBQ. I honestly don't know why we need a house. If it were up to Al Dog and Griffin we would all just live outside. Thanks to Kenton for preparing a wonderful meal. Now that Griffin is in bed we will enjoy our last few hours of Sunday because we all know what tomorrow is....

1 comment:

  1. I sooo agree! I think we're going to be great friends! How could we not - our sons are friends and we both love to blog! We were destined to meet and be friends. Thanks so much for the awesome pictures! I've even printed some of them already!!!

    ReplyDelete