Friday, April 3, 2009

Circus 1st Birthday Party!
























































I don't know where to begin. We had such a ball with Griffin last weekend. I can honestly say that he enjoyed his birthday party from beginning to end! We were blessed with perfect weather and great friends to share the day with. The party had a circus theme and I really had so much fun planning it. I guess you can say that I have been thinking about his 1st birthday for about a year now??? I know, I know! We had a stiltwalker/juggler/clown/magic man to entertain the children. He did a little something for everyone. Griffin really enjoys a good party and loves to be outside so he was in HEAVEN! We can honestly say that he enjoyed his cake. It was so much fun to watch him dig in. I don't think that I let Griffin get dirty in his first year of life~ well..... we can no longer say that. The pictures will explain. John was kind enough to take some great pictures to capture the day. With so many great pictures it is hard to pick a few. Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment