Monday, April 28, 2014

Secret Agent birthday party Griffin 6, Roman 4

It's birthday time again!!  
I love to celebrate BIG with my boys.
This year we had a "secret agent" theme for Griffin (6) and Roman's (4) birthday party.
This was a fun party to plan and the kids had a "blast!"
Moms later told me that their kids stayed "in character" long after the party ended!  
Success!  I love opening up the kids imaginations...

I was working on several projects at once and didn't fully pull the party together until the day before.
I must say that it was one of my all time favorite birthday parties!

The crime scene set up

Caution: enemy spies ahead!
Secret agents or blues brothers?
You decide...


The agents had to solve "the mystery of the missing cupcake."
(insert dramatic music)



First I handed out credentials and fingerprinted the agents.
Griffin- AKA  "Secret Agent Superhero"
Roman- AKA "Secret Agent Bacon Boy"
Cohen- AKA "Secret Agent Giggles"
Agent Superhero making sure we kept to the schedule
Agent Superhero with his girl Agent Saucy Pants
Agent Giggles woke up from a nap not so giggly...

Mission 1- pass the dynamite.
It was a "blast"

Mission 2- detonate the bombs to find the clue
Mission 3- Get past the laser field 

Mission 4- speed and agility course
Slide down the slide and run through the cones.
Mission 5- X ray vision
What is in the box based on touch alone?

I love the smiles.
Mission 6- "Egg-tract" the clues.
Find the clue in the hidden egg.

Mission 8- crack the code for the final destination


Mission complete!  The cupcake has been located.
Thanks to all of the agents and next up is
"operation happy birthday"



Happy birthday Roman!
Dream BIG my baby...
Happy birthday Griffin!
Dream BIG my baby...
The rest of the afternoon was filled with FUN!  
The kids had so much fun with the staches.
Nothing like a kid in a mustache!!!


Awesome with a capital "A"


Back away folks, just working a crime scene...
Nothing to see here folks!




I had so much fun and I know that the kids did too!
The boys are already talking up themes for next year.
Can't wait to see what we dream up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment