Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Cohen's 1st haircut

Cohen got his first haircut on October 11.
This was just 2 days shy of his 15 month birthday.
15 months of hair growth.
I would say that he gave it a pretty good run!

I would have let it go a tad bit longer, 
but we have family pictures coming up in a few weeks 
and I didn't want to go into pictures with a fresh cut.  

This is my 3rd first haircut.
I know the drill.
Baby walks into salon.
Boy walks out.

Just like that with a few snips of the scissors your baby is gone.

Without fail,
that is exactly what happened again.  

He may look like a big boy now,
but he sure is a cute big boy!
(and will always be my baby)

Just as we walked in.
Cohen was rocking the "business in the front..."
"...and party in the back 'do!"
Yeah, yeah, yeah, his hair had a slight resemblance to Joe Dirt.
He was not sure about this hair cut thing.
Ummm, safe to say he didn't love it.
"Hey Ma.  Help me."

Boy, that was rough!
Once loaded in the car he realized it wasn't so bad after all!



No comments:

Post a Comment