Friday, November 25, 2011

Popcorn and a movie

This afternoon MiMi and I 
took Griff on a date 
to see The Muppets at the movie theater.

I thought that he was at a point to enjoy a movie on the big screen.
It should have been an indication on the way to the theater
when all he talked about was getting some "pa-corn" and going to see the Wiggles.

Griff handing our tickets to the ticket attendant.

Waiting patiently for his pa-corn.

Griff and MiMi ready for the movie.

Griff guarding his pa-corn.
Rookie mistake.
I should have gotten him a LARGE
to entertain him a little longer.

I can't say that the movie was a success.
Once his pa-corn ran out....
so did we.

When we got back to the car I told Griff that he owed me $30.
He looked at me with that sly grin and said,
"dats enough Mommy."

Next time I will take the 30 bucks,
buy a new DVD,
a bag of popcorn,
and call it a day!    

1 comment:

  1. It can be very frustrating and I am very sympathetic. Maybe next time :-). I hope you have a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete